.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Anyone else feel nauseous?

So we did it... we put in our bid... let the house gods decide what they may. There were 7 offers on the table - 7 - not 0, not 2 - 7. That means 7 other people can see the potential in this little house. Or can they? Maybe they're just a bunch of developers whose only intent it is to tear down the place. What a shame that would be. All the beautiful wainscoting, the leaded glass, the stained glass windows, turned to a pile of rubble. See, HandyMan and I want to preserve the place, bring out its inner beauty. That should count for something, no?

I know we're already too heavily invested emotionally. We've stalked the place many times (see my previous post) and already know what renos we want to make. I know... that's just wrong, counting my chickens before they hatch. Even worse, we've gone through some of my old House & Home magazines and tagged pics of things we want to do. I would be so sad if we didn't get the chance to make this house as beautiful as I know it can be. Crossing my fingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment