.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, April 27, 2007

When one door closes, a window opens...

Losing out on the home of our dreams (to this point, anyway), I've been kinda bummed that HandyMan and I won't get to realize any of the fab renos we were envisioning. The place would have been stunning... white risers with black treads on the stairs, slate tiles set in a brick pattern from the front door all the way through to the back porch, painted wainscoting contrasting against the dark wooden floors. My inner Sarah Richardson needs to be let out!

Luckily, that's about to happen. One of my friends, let's call her TigerLily, is moving to her own first home next month. Another of our friends, the Contessa, had the brilliant idea of getting some of us to go in together and give TigerLily a gift of a "kitchen makeover" -- how cool is that! And I, decorator wanna-be, having come off the successful reno of HandyMan's condo, have been asked to provide 'kitchen consultation services'. It'll be so fun... if I can't make my own design dreams come true just yet, I might as well help someone with theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment