.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Home Is Where The Heart Is

It's Christmas Day and as I sit here, with my tummy full of good food, opened presents strewn about, lounging around in my warm home, I can't help but be thankful for all that I have. It has been a stupendous year for HandyMan and I - our first book Design City Toronto was published, we sold two condos and bought a house, we hosted Toronto's first Pecha Kucha, spent two weeks in France and Spain, and we got married. There will probably never be a year in our lives quite like this one. But even though the thrills and chills of 2007 are fading, I am just as excited about what lies ahead. I am happy knowing that I have a partner in life who will help me make all my dreams, renovating or otherwise, come true.

Wishing you all joy and happiness in your hearts and homes. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment