.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Thursday, February 14, 2008

Designer Stalkings

Next weekend, HandyMan and I will be attending Toronto's Interior Design Show (IDS08) with our dear friend Willow. This show is "the" show to find out about hot trends, products, and design ideas. Designer and architect-types will abound; no cheesy hottubs or Swiffer sweepers at this home show!

We'll be attending the gala night opening too. We're hoping to see some of our design idols up close and personal -- Willow made a very brief appearance on Designer Guys two weeks ago and I have a huge design crush on Sarah Richardson. I may have to stalk her a bit... HandyMan and I are starting to plan for Pecha Kucha Toronto vol.2 and I would love love love to have Sarah as one of my speakers! Hey, if I can get the Mayor to speak at vol.1, surely I can get Sarah! Anyhoo, in between the stalking, I'll be checking out some of the fab work on display by some of the local and international talent.


From L to R: Splinter bench by Matthew Kroeker; Minotti Cucine; Heatwave radiator by Joris Laarman; Serralunga Flow; BOCCI Lighting; Molo Design Felt Rocks


No comments:

Post a Comment