.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Saturday, March 29, 2008

And the winner is...

A big thanks to all of you who entered my book contest! I enjoyed hearing about all the diverse places you folks come from. Boise, Ottawa, Pepperell, Cincinnati, Oakville, Seattle and many more...many places I've never been to but now know a bit more about because of you. The internet is a wonderful thing :)

I wish I could send you all a book so you could see the wonderful city I call home but there can only be one winner... and that person is... Windycindy!!! Cindi, an autographed copy of Design City Toronto should land on your doorstep soon. Congratulations!

I leave you all with a few more scenes from my Toronto. All photos by Tom Arban. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment