.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shop 'Til You Drop

I’ve got a bug. A shopping bug. And its hit me pretty hard in the past week. Thanks to the wonders of online shopping, I’ve picked up these little babies and saved myself about $500 in the process. (Yes, I realize that if I didn’t buy them in the first place I would have saved much more, but that’s beside the point ;) ). I’ve been a bit all over the place with my purchases:

Rohl Country Faucet for the kitchen. We saw this particular faucet at Elte, a very nice but very expensive store. We had considered getting this faucet (with its built-in LED light and cool styling, it hooked HandyMan right in) – but the pull down head wasn’t a sprayer. And a girl needs a sprayer in the kitchen! So we went with the Rohl one with separate sprayer. It has a good weight to it, all the Rohl reviews I read were positive, and its traditional but in a more unique design.


Pottery Barn Silk Dupioni drapes in Wheat for the living room. The price of two of these online was less than the price of one in the store! They are the same as the ones hanging in our dining room (yes, the ones I paid regular price for, grrr). With the living room open to the dining room, I thought it best to have a cohesive look and keep all the drapes the same.




Outdoor LED sconce by Progress Lighting. I’m really excited about this little light. Its an LED (so the longer life makes it eco-friendly) and the styling of it is consistent with the new house numbers. HandyMan was worried it would cast a bluey-cool light – but apparently you can get LEDs in a warm white light or cool white light. Who knew?

So that’s it for now. There’s a few more things on my wishlist but they’ll have to wait. I can’t wait to check the mailbox when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment