.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, July 18, 2008

Kidding Around

This weekend, I get a break from thinking about my house... and get to help my sister with hers! It'll be fun. Since they moved in two years ago, sis and family have left things pretty much as is but now its time to change it up. One of the things I'm looking forward to is helping her decorate my nephew's room. M is a creative, friendly, intelligent 4-year old (but I'm not biased ;) ). He wants a blue room so a blue room is what he's going to get. I've put together a mood board with some of my favourite things for kids' rooms.


Ikea EKORRE hanging seat; jschatz egg bank; Pottery Barn Kids schoolhouse bookcase; Angela Adams Spike Pool rug; Johnathan Adler giraffe lamp; animal alphabet poster and wall cuckoo clock by decoylab; Pottery Barn Madison armchair

No comments:

Post a Comment