.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Monday, July 28, 2008

Pining for Paper

In 29 days, it will be my first wedding anniversary. The Paper Anniversary. HandyMan and I will be running away to NYC to celebrate but we've decided to exchange gifts before we go... something small, something inexpensive, but still meaningful.

Uh, yeah... I have no clue what to get him. I thought about getting him a journal and filling it with memories and notes of our days together -- but I have enough trouble keeping this blog up-to-date, and would totally fail at writing a daily journal. I thought about writing a poem or making a card, but HM is not a sentimental, sticky-sweet nothings kind of guy. Then I thought about art -- but it was hard enough to agree on our last art purchase that I'm not sure my gift would be well received.

What to do, what to do. I guess I'll just keep browsing my favourite paper sites until I come up with something.

Paper goodness from kissandtellcards; Good On Paper; Bella Figura; Oh Joy; Orange Beautiful; simplesong;

No comments:

Post a Comment