.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Thursday, July 24, 2008

Reno Resurce

In the course of writing this blog, I occasionally get some emails from readers. Some are junk, encouraging me to write a post about their product. Others have written to ask me to write for their blog (which is flattering but would, well, totally take all the fun out of blogging for me). And then some are helpful and really do provide something I’d like to share with my readers.

Rebecca at
www.homerenovationguide.com wrote to tell me that they’ve revamped their site and made it more of a resource for homeowners. I’ve never visited the site before but liked what they had to offer. They have some interesting articles written by experts, links to products and local resources, and offer a Q&A. Of course, I headed straight to the Inspiration gallery to check out their Renovation of the Month… who doesn’t love a good Before & After? Their blog is worth a visit too. There’s tons of good links (heck, the writer seems to spend more time surfing than even me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment