.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Thursday, May 7, 2009

Is there any truth to this?

As someone who's seen this side of the mayor, lets just say that I wouldn't be surprised if this actually happened...
I attended the Common Council Meeting for the first time last evening because I was interested in the Dream Homes item. However, after the meeting I was shocked to witness the Mayor's unprofessional behavior towards Councilman Levy. He yelled at Mr. Levy that his Chocolate festival was dead and he would get no help for the Wooster Cemetery. I don't know what this meant but it sounded kind of like a threat to me. I was embarrased for the Mayor and glad that Mr. Levy just kept walking and did not respond. Mayor Boughton is a jerk.

NOTE: Councilman Levy was the only Democrat who had an opportunity to speak out against Boughton's budget before the mayor's pawns the Republicans squelched all discussion on the topic.

NOTE: Well, well, it seems that it's VERY liekly that this bully tactic from the last honest man in Danbury did indeed happen...and I thought Mark learned a thing or two from Ms. Potty Mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment