.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Saturday, June 20, 2009

Caught My Eye

See that Caught My Eye widget on the left? It's where I share some of my favourite posts from other blogs with you folks. Here's some I've shared recently.

Kitchen Love via
a life's design by megan on 6/10/09

I admit it ... I'm addicted via desiretoinspire.net by midcenturyjo on 5/17/09

DC Designer Series: Sally Steponkus via My Notting Hill by My Notting Hill on 5/3/09


The great thing is I can easily look through the archives of all the items I've shared for my favourites - no need to download all these inspirational pics to my computer!


___________________________________________

Speaking of favourites, if you like the nursery we designed for Chloe, we'd appreciate your vote in the Benjamin Moore Share Your Style contest- click HERE. Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment