.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Saturday, June 27, 2009

Coming attractions

Here's a small sample of some topics I'm going to tackle over the next week here at HatCityBLOG as well as on my site at the News-Times

    IMG_1971

  • Hark! Just in time for the municipal elections, the mayor gets the downtown development task force into gear. Well, I crashed the party and I'll show you what was talked about as well as expose the hypocrisy of the very people who were doing the most complaining about the state of affairs on Main Street. Fucking unreal...

  • Speaking of hypocrisy, you're not going to believe the load of crap the mayor and Common Council are trying to pull on the public. Trust me, you're going to laugh at this one...

  • 110

  • You're not going to believe who the police said is at fault in this accident...I'll explain later

  • 104

  • I attended an ad-hoc committee on the purchase of city owned land on the corner of Locust Ave and White Street. Not withstanding the fact that the chairman of the committee allowed the entire meeting to turn into a circus with people talking over each other, the outcome of the meeting only reinforced my belief that certain members of the Common Council have NO BUSINESS being on the Common Council.

    ...and oh yeah, after attending this meeting, it's fair to say that the mayor's stance on open space and irresponsible development is a load of B.S.

    I'll explain why this committee's recommendation MAKES NO SENSE whatsoever as well as why the entire meeting would have lasted no longer than 5 minutes (if common sense, which was only shown by John Esposito, prevailed).

  • Oh boy, here we go again. I have to call bullshit on another rant from self-described community "watchdog" (and her co-host/mayor's xenophobic mouthpiece) who's told yet another in a long list of lies...when will they ever learn?

  • The DHS principal site search trip to Arizona story won't die as new details emerge (as well as a serious rift among Democrats on the board of education).

  • Finally, City Hall has a VERY dirty dark secret that the media (which has full knowledge of the situation in question) is not reporting about. Since you have a right to know what not being told to you, I will be published my report here very soon. It's just a matter of dotting my 'I" and crossing my "T" now as this information is rather sensitive.


Make sure you take a moment and participate in the my new poll...

No comments:

Post a Comment