.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Doily Dilemma No More

The Stamford Wife posted the pic above on her blog the other day. I almost jumped for joy because it helped me solve a little problem I've been having.


See this? Yes, this is a garbage bag full of crocheted goodness. Its another hidden treasure I've inherited from Mama HandyMan. All the items were handmade by Mama's grandmother so I wanted to keep them for sentimental reasons. I haven't gone through everything yet but now I have an idea of what to do with the most stylish pieces. Now I just to find some picture frames and matte board.


This piece has me wondering though. Anyone have an idea what it was used for? The piece is about 2 feet long, folded in half and stitched at the ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment