.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lagging behind AGAIN

Yup, you guess it, I'm falling behind again.

Sorry for the delay but I've been VERY busy traveling to various political caucuses in the area. I'm in the middle of processing over 5 hours of video I shot so things are moving kind of slow but I'll get up to speed soon.

From Jean Natale's latest idiotic episode (really, really, really stupid), serious quesitons surrounding the Republcian nominee for Town Clerk, and highlights of Mayor Boughton "Politics Over People" spin, distort, and smear machine in action, to less than good news regarding the state of the city that's being placed under the carpet, details into people within Mayor Boughton's camp who are in serious trouble with the law, this site will pick up stream soon.

And there's that thing about the xenophobe who was arrested for first-degree sexual assault...but I'll dig into that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment