.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, August 7, 2009

"Go Back Where You Come From!"

I've attended many town hall meetings in my time, but nothing disturbed me more than the lynch mob that screamed insults and slurs at Congressman Chris Murphy Wednesday in Simsbury.

For those who want to see an up close look at the teabagging/birthers/anti-immigrant/anti-anything Obama movement, this small clip from video I shot at Murphy's event tells the story.

While you watch this video clip, please take note that I'm an African-American...


You and your asinine friends say that we're paid by big insurance -- YOU'RE paid by ACORN and our tax dollars. Yeah that's me, hello, get the fuck out of my face and go back where you come from.


You think that was bad, trust me, you haven't seen anything yet.

I'll have more disturbing video on the GOP mob that hi-jacked Congressman Murphy's event later.

No comments:

Post a Comment