.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bethel First Selectman responds to charges

This morning, First Selectman Bob Burke issued the following statement regarding his arrest.
"I intend to vigorously defend my innocence against this misdemeanor charge. I do not know the details of the accusation but I am more than 100% certain that this allegation is without merit and baseless. Anyone that knows me knows that I have always been very passionate about sticking up for the little guy, and when it comes to clearing my own good name and reputation, I will spare no expense or effort to do the same. I do not intend to change my political campaign in any way. I look forward to clearing my name and running on my record of accomplishments – first to my fellow Republicans and then to all the people of Bethel who are entitled to the truth. The people of Bethel expect a full accounting of the facts surrounding this misdemeanor charge and I will do everything possible to provide the full truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment