.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, August 21, 2009

Scoop du Jour: Pier 1 Closing?

The internets are abuzz with word that Pier 1 will be closing its doors by December 2009. I'm not sure if this true of all stores in the US and Canada, nor if this is true at all, but for sure I'll be popping into my local store soon to see if there are any deals to be had. I haven't bought too much from Pier 1 but find its one of those places that occasionally has hidden gems if you look hard enough. A few things I've spied in their online catalogue:
This tufted chair would be lovely as an accent chair in a bedroom. Or pair six of them around a dining table. I like how there is a coordinating damask fabric on the back.

These chairs have a wonderful, colonial type feel. A nice chair to have in the kitchen.


A sparkly mosaic shell mirror. This would be divine in a washroom. Love the gold tones in it. Did you know gold-tone faucets are coming back in vogue?


This leggy console table would look fab in an all white room.

Love this bamboo chair in black. I'd pair it with a bright floral print cushion and put it in the sunroom. If I had a sunroom :o\


I am crushing on four poster beds these days. This one is so versatile too, and I like the simple shaker design.


A nice lounge chair in ikat fabric. The green and brown is a lovely combination. I like the curvy feet too. Two of these would look great in a living room, alongside a roaring fireplace.



Mmm, nailhead trim. Love that detail. And the tight back. Love that too. This sofa could work in a traditional or contemporary setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment