.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Saturday, September 19, 2009

Having problems viewing content on the site?

I was talking this morning with someone who will remain nameless (you know who you are and I KNOW you're reading this now) who told me that he/she is having problems viewing videos on the site.

In fact he/she can't seem to get any of the videos to work.

This made me realize that I haven't done my friendly reminder to everyone to make sure you update your flash software. In order to see video content correctly on this (or any) site, you need to make sure your computer is running the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Click here to go to Adobe's homepage, click on the "Get Adobe Flash Player" button to update your system and everything should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment