.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Thursday, October 22, 2009

McGowan sexual assault case update coming soon



I don't know if I was at court or at a three ring circus today...

So much happened today in the court case against former mayoral candidate / anti-immigrant activist John McGowan that it's going to take me the night to re-read all my notes and do my write-up.

Between McGowan's strange questions, Tom "Big(o)T" Bennett numerous disruptions in the court room, bizarre statements regarding jurisdiction, and dealing with a hearing which lasted hours instead of minutes, to say that today's court proceedings were interesting would be an understatement.

Since this is day four of Elise Marciano BFF's trial (and I didn't talk about what happened on day three). I'll work on what happened on both days and post my write-up tomorrow.

...trust me folks, you don't want to miss what I have to say about what happened today!

No comments:

Post a Comment