.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Zoning Commission madness

260

Dysfunctional (and/or arrogance) is the best way to describe last night's Zoning Commission meeting...and since the News-Times' Dirk was not at the meeting, the recklessness among the members of the commission is absent in his write-up.

In short, there were members of the public (including myself - although I didn't speak at the meeting) who were concerned over a proposed amendment to the LCI-40 (industrial land) zone. This amendment would pave the way to allow the Danbury Elks Lodge to open shop on the property that currently houses the Indian Trading Post on Sugar Hollow Road.

Instead of getting into details over what happened, I'm going to withhold my criticism over what happened last night until after I have the video of the meeting uploaded for viewing. I'll have a full write-up on everything that happened last night soon.

Certain members of the commission should be ashamed of themselves (or better yet, not re-elected).

No comments:

Post a Comment