.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Phone Book, look!

My name is Wanderluster and I am addicted to my iPhone. There, I've said it. As a new mom, I wonder how I've managed to live without one for so long. Sure, its great for holding a million photos and videos of Chloe, but its even more awesome for storing my To Do lists (pregnancy brain lasts well after pregnancy, I'll tell you!), tracking all of our doctors appointments, playdates, and baby classes, and keeping me preoccupied when those breastfeeding sessions run a little long. And while I've come across some apps meant for little ones (like baby flash cards), I've never really been keen on exposing my little one to technology too early. But this, I think, is pretty ingenious and quite a clever use of the iPhone in a way that can actually benefit kids and enhance their learning:



The only problem will be figuring out how to get the phone away from the little one so I can actually make some phone calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment