.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Sunday, December 27, 2009

Windsor Smith

If money were no object, which designer would you hire to build your dream house? I have a few names in mind and one of those is Windsor Smith. Her style is a mix of traditional + feminine in just the right doses. Here's pics of her house from the September 2009 House Beautiful issue:



I love how she mixes pattern and colour and shapes. And what a sense of fun she has - did you see that black painted games room with the polar bear art?
There is so much to look at in these rooms. They're very layered and interesting. I think these looks will last a long time... there's always something new to catch your eye!


If you'd like to live in a house like this, well here's your chance!
This house is currently on the market for a cool $7.995 million. Uhm, thanks, I think I'll pass ;) Though I would love to walk into this entryway...


And snooze in this bed. *Sigh*.

No comments:

Post a Comment