.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HatCityBLOG LIVE EXCLUSIVE: Ad hoc committee: Government entities review

Tonight at City Hall, I will be doing a live videostream of the City Council's ad=hoc committee on the government entities review.

This will basically be a more extensive test of the new UStream broadcaster app for the iPhone. The LIVE video stream starts at 7:30 TONIGHT.

Now remember, this is JUST A TEST to see if it works. I"m not looking to videotape the meeting with a tripod or anything as I'm more interested in testing the stream as opposed to making sure the video is stable (not shaky). I'll have my regular camcorder there to record the meeting and I'll put up that video footage later.

UPDATE 7:50 PM The meeting will be starting shortly...

UPDATE 2: Well, it worked! Here's the UStream re-broadcast...

No comments:

Post a Comment