.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Wednesday, February 17, 2010

THE TONY GRANT CASE: Arrest warrant update

OK, here's the deal.

After much deliberation, I've decided how to handle reporting on Tony Grant's arrest warrant.

If you've read News-Times reporter John Pirro's write-up on the report, you have a basic understanding of the contents of the document...but TRUST ME, he couldn't go into the real details of the report because it's just that graphic.

Due to the fact that this case involves minors and the report itself is EXTREMELY graphic, I've decided to redact a major parts of the warrant. I know that might upset some people but in the end, I'm at piece with my decision to redact the disturbing details of the document as one will still understand the essence of the report.

I'm working on my write-up now and will have it posted tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment