.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Thursday, September 30, 2010

Would you want this person teaching your kids?

IMG_4324

We [Danbury Public Schools] decided on a new initiate, we're going to give middle students two years of history and then you're going to take the high school and pull the first half of US History out of US History. So if you have kids going to Danbury High, they're going to start after reconstruction. That's after civil war, after slavery, after Jacksonian democracy, that's after the tea party…

[…]

…I earned a master degree to make sure in my English class, I'm willing to put more US History. I started teaching about the early America a few weeks ago and one of my student said "what are you a history teacher?" I said "yes if I have to be…"


Picking video clips from Elise Marciano's hate fest is too easy.

From the insanity on display last Saturday United States Citizens for Immigration and Law Enforcement hate-group rally, here's one of the most memorable rants.

This line of insanity comes from an English teacher in the Danbury school system. This bizarre individual brags how about she indoctrinate students her brand of history in ENGLISH class.



This person is spending her time teaching "her" brand of Early US History in English class? If I was a parent of a kid in one of her classes, I'd be concerned...deeply concerned.

If anyone has info on the this person (she goes by the name "Deb") please contact me at hatcityblog@yahoo.com or drop a line in the comments. Better yet, forward this clip to the Superintendent of Schools and ask him how is it that this individual is teaching her brand of HISTORY in ENGLISH class.

Dr. Sal V. Pascarella, Superintendent of School
pascas@danbury.k12.ct.us
797-4700

Why would anyone vote for a politician who would embrace people with this type of mentality?

No comments:

Post a Comment