.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My oh my, DIY

These days, it seems everyone is recession proofing by doing more DIY instead of buy, buy, buy. We'll be doing a bit more of that around the HandyLuster household too, what with me being on maternity leave and HandyMan's company recently announcing a company-wide pay cut. I guess I can look on the bright side - at least HandyMan didn't lose his job, and being on maternity leave means I get to enjoy the next year with my daughter (yes, in Canada you can take up to a year for leave! We're lucky, I know).

With a baby constantly in my arms these days, I haven't been able to do many of my own DIY projects, but I've come across these by other bloggers. Have a look and maybe find some inspiration for your own home:

Goldilocks birthday party by cakies (okay, this isn't a real DIY home project but it was too cute not to share!)

No comments:

Post a Comment