.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Thursday, January 28, 2010

BREAKING NEWS: Boughton gubernatorial website exposed



Mark Boughton in denial: Jan 22
Recently (Wednesday) I purchased the domain names “BoughtonforConnecticut” and “BoughtonforCT”- to ensure that if I chose to run for an office in  the State of Connecticut I could use the names that I wanted.

If not, I can keep the url’s and set up another site or just keep them pointed to mayormark.com. I wanted these addresses, I did not want any other addresses, particularly one that specifies an office or a date so that it could be flexible (can’t use a 2010 date in 2011).

The cost was thirty five dollars on my credit card.

Not sure what all the hullabaloo is about, or the unnatural fixation by some, but there you have it.

As someone who's knows a thing or two about the last honest man in Danbury, I laughed out loud when I read his post. No matter who the mayor is spinning to the media, Boughton bought the website "boughtonforct.com" for a simple reason…because he named his campaign"Boughton for Connecticut."

Which brings me to the web domain Boughton bought recently. Look what happens when you type "www.boughtonforct.com/home"

Boughtonforct_homepage

That's strange, I think this looks like a website for someone who's running for governor. And what's that I see in the lower left hand corner of the page? "Boughton for Connecticut."

Wait, wait, there's more!



Hmm…that's strange. Is it me or does this looks like a biography for a person who's running for governor.

I don't know about you, but I think we can put whole matter over Boughton running for governor to rest now.

BTW: I think this screenshot from Boughton’s News and Press section is kind of funny.

Boughton_News

Press_Release_News_Stories


RELATED POSTS:
Source close to Boughton confirms that he running for governor

Not buying Boughton's denial

CONFIRMED: Boughton IS running for governor

Mark who?

Boughton trails all Republicans in latest gubernatorial poll

Trash king James Galante illegal bundled campaign contributions to Mark Boughton exposed

Mayor Boughton misleads the public regarding the city's role in the Danbury 11 immigration raid case

Fairfield Weekly questions Boughton's honesty regarding James Galante illegal campaign contributions

No comments:

Post a Comment